This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dearest Mark,
Thank you for responding to my post. I bled the brakes Fri night & they worked
just FINE. But I didn't have any fat asses to put on the wagon to make sure the
brakes would hold on the hills as I built the shop with a transit.

So you don't dump a load in your pants, the horses held back the load with NO
problems -  would your overweight fjords do the same? See, mine work for a
living, do yours?

If you are really concerned with how overweight your animals are then take then
to the local auction yard & weigh them. Then quit feeding them grain. They
don't need it unless they are working HARD every day.

By the way, I have fed fjords since 1988. How long have you been following the
MONEY? I never got the MONEY because I kept fjords for what they are, HEAVY
BONED PONIES DESIGNED FOR DRAFT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

While are on the subject of dissing each other - how many NON FJORD venues do
you attend? I do a plowing match in Feb, Mar, & May, the Eagle Crest Draft
Horse show in July, Dufur Threshing Bee in Aug, Or State Fair in Sept,
Pendleton Round-Up parade in Sept. Mosier Country Xmas Fair in Dec., & lots of
farm work in between. Woody Hoopes shows up at Ethel & Wilson Ck but that's it.

We can get either get along or we can get in a real pissing match. I bet you
aren't even close to being mean enough to out piss me.

I don't even see anyone except for Riviore posting on this list that has been
in it as long as I have. Excuse me, Jenson posts every now & then. Rest of them
don't bother trying to educate newbies.

Last time I attended a fjord only event was the evaluation at Days Creek & I
was embarrassed by the number of dopes on the rope & I'm not referring to the
horses. It isn't the horses fault the human being doesn't have a clue.

Cordially,

Joel Harman
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!