This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<< Only time I see Fjords shiver is when I threaten them with loss
of their noon  feeding here !  If they are standing next to your barn door,
could it be that they want the FOOD you give them when they go in ????

   LOLOLOL..........Lisa     BTW, we live pretty close, and around the same
elevation, hope to have you visit my poopless stalls some time! >>

    LoL  Well, it's true that around 5:00 PM they are at the door wanting
dinner, but anytime before that, they want in because of the weather.

Jamie
In the Mountains SW of Denver, CO