From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 5:10 PM
Subject: blankets

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/5/03 2:45:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I've seen my Amber shiver, very cold and raining, got caught out in it
 without her blanket.  >>

    Now there is a problem, I agree. When I have blanketed they do not seem
to grow a good enough hair coat, or its smashed flatter than the fuzzy butts
without blankets.....making them colder when caught without it. Had more
problems keeping them warm in CA. with blankets in the winter ( 50 * temp.
changes
between day and night ) and here with real snow and cold. Much healther and
easier now with all looking like yaks.               Lisa