This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi listers,
I discussed the t-shirt issue with Steve this weekend.
He told me that he had the t-shirt template(?) with
him. It is a 4 color design and this what causes the
problem - many t-shirt printers can't do 4 color. He
couldn't find another printer in Omaha to do the
t-shirts. He is going to look for someone in El Paso
to do them.

What the timeline will be I can't tell you. I never
speak for Steve on what he will do or when he will do
something.

We are still not on on-line at the house. Maybe later
this week.

=====
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(messages received on Saturday or Sunday
can not be responded to until Monday)
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/