This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 10:09 AM 11/30/2003, you wrote:
Hello, Mike -

"...new NFHR Fjord Horse Coloring Book has been printed...about ready for delivery...send the order now...will still have them in time for Christmas..."

Is it possible to order them online, like with PayPal.com, or just via regular mail (below) ? It's ok if not, just thought I'd ask! :-)

No we are not setup to take PayPal yet I am afraid.

Sorry,

Mike

Much appreciated,
Sher in Colorado

NFHR
1203 Appian Dr
Webster, NY  14580
The books are $5.00 each & shipping is $3.00 for up to 3 books

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497