Hello my dear Mary,

I have been thinking about you all night. I would like to apologize for the other night when we made beautiful love and did not use condoms. I know this was a mistake and I beg you to forgive me.

I miss you more than anything, please call me Mary, I need you. Do you remember when we were having wild sex in my house? I remember it all like it was only yesterday. You said that the pictures would not come out good, but you were very wrong, they are great. I didn't want to show you the pictures at first, but now I think it's time for you to see them. Please look in the attachment and you will see what I mean.

I love you with all my heart, James.

Spam detection software, running on the system "angus.mystery.com", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Content preview:  Hello my dear Mary, I have been thinking about you all
  night. I would like to apologize for the other night when we made
  beautiful love and did not use condoms. I know this was a mistake and I
  beg you to forgive me. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.3 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 1.5 X_PRIORITY_HIGH        Sent with 'X-Priority' set to high
 1.0 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
 0.2 HOT_NASTY              BODY: Possible porn - Hot, Nasty, Wild, Young
 0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.1 FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2   hotmail.com 'From' address, but no 'Received:'
 3.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT   Message-Id was added by a relay
 3.0 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
 1.1 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS    Outlook can't send HTML in this format
 1.1 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML    Outlook can't send HTML message only