This message is from: "Janne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Greetings from ND.

I am hauling a fjord to TX later this month.  Have room for more either way
down the corridor from NE N. Dakota to East TX or back.  Reasonable rates.

Also offering for sale older well broke to drive and do farm work type
gelding.  Drafty and strong.   $4000, email for more info.  He loves to work
and needs a home that will use him more than we can.  May even consider trade
for young filly. email for info.

Weanling colt by FSF Tor out of MF Stapastein Kaja.  Great pride in his move,
yet super gentle and easy going.  $1800

These are owned by a friend who needs to cut back:

Yearling filly, by FSF Tor out of Liv, super nice filly , offered at a great
price, $1800.  Price will go up come spring.  She is leggy, tall, great
expression and that beautiful head.  Absolutely show quality filly.  I may buy
her myself.

Lars and Bjorn.  Full brother matching team of geldings, 3 and 4 years old.
By Advent Hill Oliver, and out of Liv.  Are now in training together and are
doing super good.  I cannot tell who is who of these two boys, they are so
well mathced.  About 14.1hh  Can be reg,tho are currently not.  email for
price and more info.

Two weanling colts, both by FSF Tor and one out of Sne the other out of Liv.
Reasonable price.

Janne Myrdal