This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

After an initial flurry, sign up for Secret Santa has
dropped off so I am posting this again. I will remind
you a couple of more times before the deadline.

Deadline for sign-up: November 21
Secret Santa assignments: by November 24

Suggested procedures:
1. If you sign up, you must see it through or someone
will be pretty dissapointed.
2. Suggested cost is plus or minus $25.
3. You may send clues about your identity to your SS
recipient via the SS Elf who will post them to the
list. Guessing your SS is half the fun.
4. Gifts should be received by Christmas, if there is
a delay please let the SS Elf know.
5. When you receive your SS gift, please make sure to
promptly thank your Secret Santa.
6. I will try to match international participants
within your country if you prefer to save costs. If
you would like to participate internationally, please
so indicate on your sign up.

Below is the information required to participate in
the Secret Santa for 2003! Just cut and paste the
information below into your sign up message to me.

Name:

E-Mail:

Mailing Address:

Delivery Address (if different):

Telephone: (Needed for UPS/Fed Ex delivery)

What would you most like from your Secret Santa?

What would your horse/s most like from Secret Santa?

What size t-shirt or sweat shirt?(just incase)

Have fun!

2003 Secret Santa Exchange

=====
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(messages received on Saturday or Sunday
can not be responded to until Monday)
http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree