This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 11/7/03 12:36:35 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Once each year, the call goes out, asking members to volunteer to sit on
> the
> Board. Each year it is like pulling teeth to get support. This year we had
> one
> volunteer (Thank you Amy) to fill three positions. That creates a situation
> where the Board President is forced to search, beg,and plead with
> individuals
> to fill these positions as well as committee positions.

  I filled and out and sent in a volunteer form a few years ago, not
necessarily to sit on the board don't yet have enough experience for that, but
to help
with a committee and was never even contacted so why should I bother to
volunteer again. So as far as your complaint that no one volunteers it is not
so, I
was never even contacted to say all positions are filled and we will keep you
name on file for the future.
Sue

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords