This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I attended the Equine Affaire in Springfield, Ma today.  I want to say how
impressed I was with the youth who rode in the breed demo.   They were
wonderful!  The riding, costumes and music really showed off the versatility of
the
Norwegian Fjord horse. Congratulations to all of you!

On a personal note, I spent some time working in the breed booth organized by
Sue Giagiari. Our Fjord mare and colt drew SO much attention.  They were
wonderful ambassadors for the breed!  I am proud to own a Norwegian Fjord.

Carol n' Patrick in Ct