This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/8/2003 4:56:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I took my Fjord "Ben" trail riding on Sunday.  He had just had his feet
trimmed on Friday night.  Never thought much about him having tender feet as
Fjords are known for their hard feet...........(just ask my farrier!!).  Ben
did very well on gravel and dirt trails but started getting "ouchy" when
attempting to climb hills with rock outcroppings.
Hi Teresa-

Hard feet they do have, but not immediately after trimming ;-) It isn't a bad
idea to use boots for a day or two after trimming on harder rides. Also good
to take them along on rides in rough territory, so you won't have to turn back
as you did.

/ )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson