This message is from: M Korose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi list
Jean you are right, Pat Wolfe can pick them and he
does a darn good job training them too. He picked
Sonny out at the Norway evaluation and over the years
has brought the fabulous Felix, and other great
stallions back to North America and has probably had
one of the biggest effects on our breeding program
here of any one.  Pat, some day I would like to hear
the WHOLE story about your stallion hunts and maybe
another Herald article is due.  Please?

Marsha in VA
http://shopping.yahoo.com