This message is from: william jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Peg,
Have you considered contacting an "animal communicator"?  There are many listed
in various publications especially "Natural Horse" magazine.  I have had
positive results trying to help my sick ponies when conventional diagnosis
failed.
Best of Luck.
Sincerley,
William Jones

Knutsen Fjord Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm"

Vilde is doing worse again, less interested in food, more depressed, higher
temp. The vet is trying a broader-spectrum antibiotic.

We are a mess. More thanks for all your support, ideas, and encouragement.

Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA
http://www.elltel.net/kffjord/