  From: Cynthia Madden
  To: FH-L
  Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 6:57 AM
  Subject: Re: Fjords Driving Four-up

  This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Jerry,
  Just to correct something: Bill Long drove a four-up
  of Arab-Fjords crosses for Finn Caspersen. He did not
  like them very much but I beleive they got his career
  started. Let's not go there again - there is a
  discussion of this topic in the archives.

  I'm glad to hear Fraser did better in CA than he did
  in CO. I hope this doesn't keep Beth from her vow to
  start competing a four-up!

  =====
  Cynthia Madden
  Las Cruces, NM
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (messages received on Saturday or Sunday
  can not be responded to until Monday)
  http://shopping.yahoo.com