This message is from: Eileen Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    First, my sympathies for those with ill horses.  I know just how awful that
is.
I just wanted to mention that I'm evaluating an Abetta endurance saddle with an
Arabian tree (don't know the
gullet size - but it's wide).  The saddle fits my fat little mare pretty well,
could be a smidge wider (of
course).  But it's one of the most uncomfortable saddles I've used.  I think
it's because I'm used to cushey
english saddles with narrow waists.  This saddle is quite wide behind the
pommel and seems to have a ridge I
can feel on either side (getting to me on the inside of my thighs).  And the
stirrups are just terrible.
Anyway, I'm hoping I can make it comfy for me, and of course, the main thing is
how my Fjord does with it.
Time and more work will tell.
Eileen in eastern WA
.