This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/1/2003 3:56:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hey, if you can, think you'll be able to scan the article &
any pictures?
Yes, I will Try. The reporter also interviewed my good friend Maggie
McLaughlin, so it should be a really great article with all our input. Not sure
what
they'll do for photos yet. I'm going to send some of mine with the photographer
they are sending out today (of course I'll be at work - so he won't be
getting any "doing" shots) and Maggie is sending some of hers in too. We'll let
everyone know how it turns out.

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords