This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Vilde is still uncomfortable, with a fever of 102.5 and increased
respiration rate. Today, when I returned from being in court with a friend,
it was clear she had been rolling. She improves with Banamine

Looks like I will be off to the State Vet Hosp at Pullman, WA, with her
tomorrow where she can be scoped and they can tell me where to go from
there. Many thank you's to all of you who have emailed privately to offer
support and/or suggestions. I will keep you informed.

Beth, I am so sorry to read about Amy and Sara, but relieved to learn that
Sara is doing well. She is such a pretty girl! I will send healing thoughts
Amy's way.

I will keep everyone informed.

Thanks, Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA