This message is from: "Sam & Sue Banks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I use the Glory bit with butterfly cheeks for foxhunting. My horse is very
comfortable in it, and I ride with two reins so I can use the curb rein
independently, which is infrequent. In my small hunt, they care more about
"what works" than being strict with tradition. Most people are too busy
looking at my unusual choice of a Fjord horse to make many comments about my
bit. If people can accept Pessoa gag bit shanks which are not "traditional",
they should accept butterfly cheeks.

Sue Banks, Mattaponi, Virginia