This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
I just sent a flex mold form back to the Free and Easy saddle company in
Colorado. It made a perfect impression of my horses back. A little pricey $100,
but well worth it. I have spent more than that in shipping charges on trying
out
saddles that don't fit. I could never get a good tracing with the flexible
cord. This easy flex mold is reusable so if your horse changes shape, you can
redo it or if you have more than one horse you can use it again.  After warming
it up and putting it on my horses back, he almost went to sleep while molding
it to his back. It is like a warm massage to them. Go to
www.mossrockendurance.com and I bet Marlene will sell you one even if you don't
want a Free and
Easy saddle. She is the only Free and Easy representative in the USA. There are
many in England. They are working on a western Free and Easy and it should be
out next year. I am going to try the dressage saddle and see how I like it. It
is a very interesting concept. I will keep you informed. Onna