gorgeous grey Fjord filly in history.  As breeders of champion park Morgans
for over 23 years, for the last five years we have been searching for the
perfect cross for our outstanding Fjord stallion HENRIVENDE.  We found her
last Fall.  She's a Flotren daughter out of an Erlend daughter.  LYNNHAVEN
JULIET is her name and what a cross!!!  'Hope Sadie throws a filly for you in
2004,Peg.  Once we have taken some photos, I'll be sure to send one off to you.

Karen Emirzian, Green Meadow Farm, Wilbraham, Massachuetts.