This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello All,
     Enjoying all the news about this year at Libby.   We were not able to be
there as it came the same weekend as our county fair and rodeo and since Ann
and I volunteer there several days, we could not just leave the work to
others.   Maybe next year.   Taffy--yours was a wonderful post.   Hope to meet
you
one of these times.   Would have been nice to meet many of you at Libby.

     Peter, your post was excellent too.   Thanks.

     For the record, we continue to enjoy our two Fjords and are amazed at
their gentleness.   Last week a young man from Spokane was here and wanted to
ride, so we said "there is the saddle and bridle."   With Ann's' help Siri was
saddled and off they went.   Siri doesn't mind who is around her and is so
calm.   She calls to us in the morning if we are a bit late to turn them out,
and
is ready to come in when we think she has had enough grass.

     We are located just 1 mile south of Othello, Washington which is on the
dry side of the state.   For any of you traveling in this area, we are 3 miles
west of highway 17 and if you would ever need a place to unload and rest your
horses, we would feel honored.

     We are having wonderful fall weather here this time of the year.
     Good days!!     Dave Sperl