This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry List, May have hit a wrong button and sent an empty letter.....lets try
again (now that I've had my first cup of coffee :-)

I have an antique Norwegian Wagon I'd like to sell.  The seats have been
newly reupholstered, but everything else is original.  This wagon has been used
for weddings and parades.  I'll be putting it back into storage soon but
thought
I'd try one more time to move it.  I have pictures for interested buyers.
I'm asking $3,500 for it.
We live in central Maine.

I also have a few horses up for sale.
   I had a sale fall through on this years colt, so he's for sale again.
Born July 2nd of this year. Brown dun, will be on the drafty side and my guess
is
under 14 hands. Handsome and well put together. Sold as gelding - $1500.
(sire: Drafn   dam: White Roses' Miss Thunder) Pictures available.
   I have a reg. yearling gelding that is breath taking. (really hate to part
with this guy) He is a brown dun, about 13.2 hands right now - I expect to
see him reach 14-14.2. Would make a very elegant riding or driving horse.
Lovely movement and conformation. He leads, loads, and ties, good for the
farrier &
vet. UTD on vaccines, coggins & wormings.  Pictures available.  $3,000.
    I also have a reg. 9 yr. brown dun gelding that I will sell to the right
home.  He likes trail riding, and is a great boy on the trails. He's a tank,
13.2 hands and about 1200lbs. He would be a kind lesson horse as well.  This is
my personal riding horse, and not one I'm having an easy time thinking about
selling.  Due to the younger horses coming along that need training, riding
etc. I haven't had much time for him and feel maybe another home would be
better
for him.....  I've had him since he was weaned, so I know him inside and out.
 He has good bloodlines, both of his gradsires are Gjest and Solar.  I'm
asking $4,500 for him.

Thank you,
Aimee Day
Days End Fjords