This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is from Joel Harman.

Gandolf is the gelding C-1390. He'll beswitching gears next week for the
Pendleton Round-Up parade, something I've been trying to recruit fjords to for
10 yr now. Novel concept here -  one gets PAID for bringing a team to this
parade. One pulls a wagon or whatever owned by the Round-Up assoc. Geir will be
there as well as Honey, & that world renowned author of "Life on the Ground,
Jord. Jord will hold up the other end of the tongue for Mom, C-1404, Who is
looking for a new home.

Alas, Jord has had a change of heart & graciously decided to stay here at the
ranch to replace Mom in the working string. Little brother Baar has also
decided to stay but only if I get him a new sweetie for next year. Mom out,
sweetie in. So goes the life of the punks at the ranch.
Since Baar is coming 2 & still basically useless he will continue to be a full
fledged punk next year unless he gets lucky with Mom's replacement.

Bye

Joel Harman
Brass Ring Ranch                custom farming & logging with fjords
Mosier OR

nancy, get the colt a swimming pool to hang out in. Also a gteat opportunity to
teach him about baths.
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!