This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, tomorrow morning we are off to the Evaluation in Day's Creek with
Sadie, Vilde, and Erlend. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of old friends,
and to letting folks see our Norwegian gal, Vilde. She's a cutie, and is a
big girl for 3 years old.

I am NOT looking forward to running my first draft test with His Majesty!
He, of course, knows everything about pulling, but I don't. The kicker is
that only 3 horses are entered in that class, and the other two are being
handled by Brian Jensen. Ho boy.....! I know it's an Eval and not a show
class, but still.... I guess I'll be happy if I and most of the cones remain
upright.

Wish us luck.

More later - Peg

Peg Knutsen - Ellensburg, WA