This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/15/2006 9:52:58 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> LETS MAKE A DEAL.
> I have a Bennington for sale and you are looking for a vehicle.
> Soooo... you buy my Bennington and I may be persuaded to throw in the
> picture as an extra.
> The Bennington has only ever been pulled by fjords so even that is special.
> I sent you pictures on 3/28 so they should be in you computer.
>
> NO seriously, if you want to buy the picture from me, for what I paid, I
> will let it go. If there was a wonderful picture out there
> of one of my fjords I would want it,. email me privately and let me know if
> you would like to buy it.
> Sue

 Ohhhhhhhh what a sweetie !  I already picked out another carriage,
sorry....but we can talk about the picture. The artist is sending me a print
anyway, so
maybe we could do a trade of sorts ?

 * Hey you guys, dont you think its nice of Sue to offer to let this original
picture to come here ?   Yeaaaaaa for Sue !

  Sue, I e-mailed you after I got your photos of the Bennington and it keeps
bouncing back. Now I tried to mail you privately, same thing. I am unable to
get it to go through....is there a secret ? Call me if you want, please.

    Hey list.     Sorry about the personal dribble. Just think that Sue is a
very very good person.       ; )   Lisa