This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Beth Beymer wrote:
...but the seat rides like a good dressage saddle.
***********************************
That's how it felt in that Dennis George - and thank you to all who sent me
info in that saddle.

Lisa Sherrod wrote:
> You may remember I posted a while ago about a 20 year
> old mare I was looking at, well that didn't work out.
> I wanted to let the list know that I am in the market
> for a Fjord gelding
I know of several nice geldings  - but Patti Jo Walter is representing a
VERY - VERY well trained mare. She is by Rich and Nancy Hotovy's "Anvil's
Torbjorn " (deceased), her name is Clayridge Britta.
Ck out Patti Jo Walter's site.
www.franciscreekfjords.com   This mare has been shown by youth, rides and
drives, .... I have started several of the Torbjorn horses and they were
very honest and a "take care of" horse.

Anyone who is looking for a confidence builder, a child's horse or just a
horse with lots of good experience under  saddle, this mare has it.

Pat Holland