This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Merek--

Thursday, May 27, 1999, you wrote:

>   Acrobat is a TERRIBLE format! It usually displays poorly and hard to read
> on a computer screen...

  I totally agree with Merek. Irregardless of the version of Reader, I
  have yet to see an Acrobat document that is readable on a 14"
  monitor. Maybe those who are blessed with large screens find it a
  usable format. I think that all the software makers who feel that a
  PDF file is a substitute for a paper manual, should be forced to
  read every word of their own documentation. The maker of one package
  I recently acquired felt guilty enough to offer a paper manual for
  the cost of printing.

--
Steve McIlree & Cynthia Madden -- Pferd, Keyah, Skipper, Tank -- Omaha,
Nebraska, USA