This message is from: "Cindy Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ok, I'll admit that I have been on the list about a week or two, to check it
out. Its my first list! I don't have a Fjord, but am very fascinated with
them and hope to get one in the future. It is very interesting what info I
have learned already about the breed just from reading the different
postings.

I have a quarter and an appy currently. I am interested in the Fjord for its
working horse background, for small farming, etc. I had seen the Fjord at
driving events over the years, but got a close look at Equitana last year.
This year I am returning to Equitana in hopes of getting a second look. What
advice would anyone give about how Fjords would do in Arizona? I live at
about 5,000 feet, so it doesn't get to warm in the summer. Also, how many
people out there trail ride with their Fjord? I actually meant a woman on a
Fjord on the trail here last fall.

Any info would be great.

Cindy