This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear List,  I am not sure my last post went through, I was hoping Julie,
Brian and Ursula or anyone else on the norway excursion could give more
details as they come to them.  I was interested in when(the age)  the
stallions or mares offspring are judged because I am under the impression
that to get a 1st premium the offspring need to be judged.  I have some
second premium norwegian bred mares that did get a 2nd premium before they
had offspring, I understand this is rare. Anyone have more specific info?
Craig is Managing a 2 phase CDE at Green Mountain in Woodstock this weekend
could use 2 more volunteers, Angela, Gail and  Russ (Fjord Lovers) have
already volunteered.  Free Lunch, and breakfast, and a chance to learn about
the sport!  I posted this earlier but not sure it came through.
Joel, We do not use "Running W" I am afraid you misunderstood me, we do not
make the horse behave this way, I was merely suggesting if a horse has a
problem with this how to handle it.  Maybe showing what I mean is more my
thing. I may not be gifted with the written word ,  but we do not "tip them
over"  Sorry if this gave you the wrong idea.
L of the Hollow

  • RE: VOLUNTEERS MinkHolow