This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello, I will have photos from the Norway trip on my web sight in a week or
two. They will include the set of the colored fjords at the parade.  It will
also include show results. I will email the list when the page is ready.
Currently, I have 4 Fjord mares and 1 AQHA mare ready to give birth and they
are my first priority. Hopefully, it will not all be on one night! :-)

I am still in love with a stallion in Norway... Any one with extra money who
wants to donate to the bring "Birk to America Fund"????? (giggle)
Catherine Lassesen
"FJORDS" on Ebay
HESTEHAVEN - The Horse Garden
256 May Creek Road