This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  So that's what kind of day it's going to be. I send an auction into eBay to
get rid of a piece of electronic test equipment I no longer use, and I get an
e-mail back from somebody saying the picture of the device in "The Gallery"
looks like a giraffe. They posted the test image I sent of myself standing by
the 6 foot blowup giraffe (later meaning to replace it with the correct
image, which I had not yet taken) and it's there for the duration of the
auction. Great! Better luck next time, technology triumphs over man again.
Merek