This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi list -

My mothers' day present was a beautiful colt [yet unnamed].  Sleeping in
my Volvo wagon on foal watch, something made me wake up at 6:00 am, just
in time to film the birth of our newest addition as the sun was rising
over the trees.  It was a "textbook" birth, thanks to sweet Silka, but
none the less exciting for me!  He was born on the 8th, which would have
been my mother's 77th birthday...I wonder if she woke me...?

The arrival of this little munchkin eases the loss of my father a bit -
just a bit....

My best to you all - Peg Knutsen