This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Hello List, from warm and sunny So. Calif. !

    Returned from another road trip, only to catch up with the most recent
sniping on this list. Too bad......and so unnessary. The combined wealth of
information that could be gained from such experienced Fjord folks, gets ( at
least on my computer ) quickly scrolled through, and delited. I used to glean
whatever information I could, now I avoid their posts. We are all differant,
express ourselves in differant ways, and all have a common interest in
Fjords. The on-line jabs should be taken off-line. Im bored to tears with it.

   On to more worthy stuff...... :  )

   I am offering a wonderful Fjord Gelding for sale. " Knute " is 7, NFHR
Registered.
 Professionally trained to RIDE, DRIVE Single and Pairs. He is TALL, BIG
Bodied, and fit. My 6'5 husband looks good on him. A Dressage, CD prospect.
Very athletic and forward. Light on the bit, long gaits. He is reponsive and
easy to get along with. Trailers, clips, ties, hitch's well. Being ridden by
experience young girl, driven by us. Gets along in a herd, loves babies!
Sound, healthy, happy. No vices. Health and soundness guaranteed. Finished
his training, and can go compete this season. Located in So. Calif. possible
to transport. Sadly selling due to new foal and to pay for sons show horse (
packer )

   Many people are looking for a big, broke young gelding like this, well
started, and doing several disaplines. There are not too many for sale. I
have ad's comming out Nationally in next 2 weeks, but will offer a lower
price to list subscribers. Photos, and video available for serious inquirys.
$ 5,700 eleswhere..... $ 5,200 here. Transport discount possible. TERMS.
Jeff or Lisa Pedersen   Pedersens Fjords

********************

   I have not had time to check out the chat room located here at the list.
Thanks to Steve, we now have several options to communicate !  We have had
alot of fun in our weekly chat at PetsandVets, and will continue to meet
every Sun. night 9:00 PM Eastern time, horse room # 1. Jackie ( PAV Aussie )
and I enjoy meeting new people each week, and hope you join us this Sun.
night for scheduled chat !  PAV FJORDS

    Have a good week everyone !  Heres a link to PetsandVets......Lisa
<A HREF="http://www.petsandvets.com/";>PETS AND VETS</A>
<A HREF="http://volano1.suresite.com/petsvets/vcclient/horsechat.html";>HORSE
CHAT ROOM</A>