This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

One more fjord than sections of spring tooth harrow. One section of spike
tooth per horse.
For plows I use 3 on a 14" 2 way plow because I'm usually breaking sod.
With 2 they just don't last as long.
I use 4 on a 6' double gang disc. I have a truck on the front which helps
to keep the draft correct on the disc.
For mowing I use 2 on a 6' sickle bar. It is difficult in 6' tall grass &
I'm thinking about using 3.
Raking I use 2 but again 3 would be better.
Helps if the horses are in shape.
25 bales might be ok if the ground is flat but sounds like alot to hold
back on any hill unless you have brakes.
Most of the ground I work is between 10 & 20%. I would not put 25 bales
on a wagon with only one horse.

Please use collar harness for all the above & make sure the britchen is
adjusted so it doesn't pull their legs out from under them when you ask
them to back. ALL the above is done at a walk.

Be Careful

Joel Harman
Brass Ring Ranch

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]