This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Carol--

Thursday, April 29, 1999, you wrote:

> If I'm interpreting Ursula's remarks correctly, she's criticizing Sue Banks
> for telling us about her dressage accomplishments with her young mare,
> Lilly.  She's also criticizing Elaine for sharing her dressage wins with
> Lilly's brother, BDF Idar.  And, she's criticizing me (the breeder) for
> being proud and pleased that these two owners have done so well with horses
> from Beaver Dam Farm.

  I don't believe that Ursula was trying to criticize anybody, unless
  she was criticizing Anne for being too modest about something that
  we all want to hear. I fail to understand how you can read so much
  discord into this paragraph, especially in the context of her whole
  message. Please let us not turn this into a flame war. Now, I will
  say no more lest I be accused of picking on you.

--
Steve McIlree & Cynthia Madden -- Pferd, Keyah, Skipper, Tank -- Omaha,
Nebraska, USA