This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/14/99 7:15:56 Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Congratulations on your new foal.  Such an easy birth!  How nice for
 all.  Concerning milk testing to predict readiness for foaling, I don't
 know how much milk the calcium test requires, but if it is more than a
 few drops you may want to switch to a different testing method.  >>

It is just a minute amount.  And I didn't even check her till last nite.  She
was grunting and groaning, and normally she's so ladylike.  I KNEW something
would happen.  Baby is up and nursing like there's no tomorrow.  What a
beautiful sight!

Pamela