This message is from: "Dianna Saleh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Awhile ago someone was trying to find out where they could get test strips
for checking calcium levels in the mare's milk to help determine foaling
time.  I found some at Nasco  1-800-558-9595  for $10/per 50 strips, cat.
#SB27488.  It took about 6 days to get them.   I have a Fjord mare, Siri,
due in three days and will try to figure out how or if they work for that.
I've heard it said that color of the milk will tell as much, which seemed to
be the case with my Morgan mare last summer.

Dianna