This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 4/6/99 3:22:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>
        Dear Lisa,
        I am very interested in pairs harness. I have two 15.1 hand
Fjord, a gelding and a mare, which I am planning to make into
a pair. My husband will probably have apoplexy at the idea of
my buying more tack, but he does like a bargain and it sounds
like a bargain, except you don't say what the asking price is,
only what you paid for it. The only biothane harness I have looked
at was old, stiff, and the wrong size. This sounds better, but I
wonder if I should hold out for leather, as you did. I would like to
see it. One time I bought a saddle that way: a woman shipped it
to me to try and trusted me to either buy or return in good condition.
        Please E-mail me about terms and conditions of sale and maybe
we can work something out.
        Waiting to hear,
        D. Alex Wind (Ms.)
        Harmony Farm