This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Hello List from cold and rainy So. Calif.   There.....are you all happy
now?   LOL
Fjords are loving the rain, a treat from all that boring sunshine day in and
day out. ( Hee hee, couldnt resist )

   I am leaving for the Redmond Or. Small Farmers Journal Auction next week,
wondered how many Fjord List folks would be there, outbidding me on Draft
Pony stuff !  We will be staying at a local campground with our trailer, so
please let me know and come over for coffee !

   I plan on consigning a harness there, as the National Halflinger meeting
is being held there ( can anyone confirm this, I have only heard it ) I
thought I would offer it here at low reserve for Fjord folks. I already sold
my single light harness, and ended up selling its mate, to some good list
folks, Thanks Teressa, and Mark !

   The Harness is a PAIRS Harness, custom made for a pair of Halflingers. Its
Biothane over good leather. I LOVE the Bio. Harness's as they are very
sturdy, and super easy to clean. ( Hose down with water, and it looks like
patent leather ! ) This is an especially nice harness, as its put over rather
heavy leather, not at all flimsy. Collar type, no collars. Metal black
painted Haymes, with stainless ball tops. No spots, 2 strap britchen. Harness
is complete with lines ( very nice Biothane ) and headstalls, with 5 and 1/2
inch snaffle bits. Stainless fittings, buckles, and Stainless Chains. Very
pretty. Used by us maybe 8 times, while we waited for our Smuckers Harness to
be delivered. works well for plowing, pulling, pleasure driving. parading,
ect. I would show in every class but turnout in it.  This Harness fits my
Large Fjords, but has alot of ajustment down, to fit Cobb Sz. 14 hand or 800
Lb. horse, to 1100 Lb. horse, fits. ( Kaiser is 1100 Lbs. and it is ajusted
to max out !

  This Harness was ordered by a man, who only paid for the Halflinger and
left someone stuck with this custom made harness. They consigned it at the
Turlock Draft Horse sale and auction, where most of the folks there were
looking for Draft sz. items. We bought it for 825.00, about 1/2 of what it
cost him. Our luck !

   We have no need for 2 Pairs Harness now that our Smuckers has arrived, so
will be consigning this one up in Redmond next week.

  If anyone here is interested in it, please contact me before we leave !
Thanks, Lisa