This message is from: Doug Knutsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi again -

In our last episode we left our hero, Doug the Steadfast, congratulating
himself on having foiled Pepper the Intrepid's further attempts to get back
into the log cabin.  Recall that he jammed a bolt through the lock and screwed
a nut onto it so tight that he wasn't sure even he of the Great Strenth could
get it off.  Wiping the dust from his hands, he left the field smiling with
pride.

The next morning Peg the Weary was picking the pasture while Doug was stringing
a new piece of cross fencing.  On his way back from that task, he happened to
glance toward the cabin door and something shiny on the ground caught his
attention.  What could it be?  Oh, the suspense!  Imagine his surprise at
discovering that the shiny object was the nut that he had screwed so tightly
onto the lock bolt the day before!

Nonplussed, he was heard to declare that the bolt alone was wedged in so
tightly that Pepper would be unable to budge it.  Stay tuned....Peg Knutsen