This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/24/99 23:29:57 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< We are near a major  snow bird destination and it appear there has been a
mass exodus from the  NW--has the rain been that bad?  We can pick your
neighbors out w/o looking at the plates because they drive s-l-o-w-l-y. >>

It was.  But things have cheered up a bit and we've been having a lovely
spring (sometimes still a bit wet, but nothing like the winter!).  I was ready
to evacuate back in January and February, but now, wild horses couldn't drag
me away from the beautiful Northwet!

Pamela