This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/18/99 12:43:28 Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I had the small ones made but I have never seen the large one you are
 talking about.  It is probably something the NW group had made.  Try
 contacting Kathy Rollins about it. >>

The place Clippers, Cutters, Sailing Clippers or something like that
(advertises in the Herald anyways) sells the larger decals.  I had them on my
vehicles at the Oregon Evaluation, but I think a few other people did too.
Since then I sold a car and need to order another one for myself.

Pamela