This message is from: Mary Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---Jean Gayle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Thanks Mary, appreciate it.  Think I will go to Olympia, leave my
car at the
> Tyee, taxi to the station and just wait in Seattle.  I left my car
there
> when I went to Europe for two weeks and no trouble.  Maybe the plane
would
> be better??

There is a plane connection to the airport in Kalispell I think.
However you may have to change planes in Spokane.  I'm not sure which
airline serves Montana these days - it used to be Hughes Air West many
years ago.  Again, a travel agent would be most helpful here.

Enjoyed your talk this noon.  What an experience for a young girl!
Didn't notice that you weren't perky - and no it COULDN'T be age - not
yet anyway.  I agree that we all do benefit from slowing down now and
then, considering the pace we all keep these days, young and old alike!

Take care,

Mary
==
Mary Thurman