This message is from: Lori Albrough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

OK, but a higher stud fee does not always equate to a higher intrinsic
value. Proof of intrinsic value comes from positive evaluations, success
in performance events, and evaluation of the offspring, not what the
stud fee is set at. There are stallions of undisputably high credentials
standing for less money. The lower stud fee does not mean they are
lesser horses, or that mare owners who send their mares to that stallion
are cutting corners or something. Rather the stallion owner is doing the
breed a service by keeping costs reasonable, IMHO.

Lori