This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

" what type of aluminum trailer are you looking at that costs 7000? Thats what
we
are looking for also, but we are finding them  13,000 and up and no used
ones to be found in this area. Are you looking for a gooseneck that will
hold a cart also? "

I am looking for a bumper pull stock trailer for two horses. We put the cart
in the back of the truck. We priced some aluminum trailers at the Minnesota
state fair and looked at Featherlite trailers. The two horse stock trailers
are about $7000. We want a stock trailer because they are more open looking
and less claustrophobic. My horse likes to look backwards when we travel,
which is once a year to the Blue Earth horse show.
TTFN
Suzan