This message is from: "Catherine Lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We are sorry, if the "worm thing" caused any problems for you. We cleaned
out our system. We never knew we had it, until Steve told us.
Boy... now I know what it is like to have "VD".... All our email stopped and
some people will not do business with us.... For the believe we willfully
gave them the "worm".

Hey, I would appreciate any information on out brakes... Our pants were down
for I did not upgrade our virus program.... LEARNED MY LESSON!!!!

Steve... THANK YOU with a Big Heart! ;o)
Catherine Lassesen
   aka  Fjords on Ebay http://www.ebay.com