This message is from: "Jon A. Ofjord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>Well, I certainly had an exciting day yesterday.  My husband was home with
>>a bad case of stomach flu(dead in bed) and one of our horses experienced a
>>mild case of colic.
>
>Well I hope to hell that you didn't have to put him down or anything.  You
>gave a complete rundown on how the horse made out but is Jon still dead in
>bed as you listed his condition above???  ;-)  You are a REAL horse person
>Mary!!!
>
>Mike

Oh, m'gosh, Mike!  I'd better go and see if Jon is all right.  I'll run and
check right now!...................Whew!  I just checked on him in the
bedroon and it looks like he's still breathing!  I suppose I'll have to
feed him something tonight too....hmmm, maybe he'd like some warm bran mash?

Thanks for reminding me ;)    Mary Ofjord