This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/5/99 20:56:59 Pacific Standard Time, "Jon & Hope
Carlson"@mc.net writes:

<<  I like these ponies.  You'll have to
 excuse me, they are my first Fjords!  Love, Hope >>

Excuse you?  I think NOT!  You need no excuse.  You have shown excellent taste
in falling for this wonderful breed.  I know I must drive my other horse-
friend nuts the way I rave about my fjord ponies.... but there IS no other
horse for me after having fjords in my life.  BTW, the quarter horses are now
officially for sale <g>.

Pamela
Who DOES love the quarter horses too, but feels more in tune with the little
dun horses in my barn