This message is from: William Coli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You wrote:
> A good working relationship with a qualified veterinarian is a very
> important asset to anyone and I hope those of you who have this privilege
> appreciate it.

We couldn't agree more. It's just great to have the vet on site
periodically to take advantage of his experienced eye. Also, although
my wife assures me she has no plans to ditch me, she also has made it
clear her affection for our Doc (Bob Schmidt) is the only other man
she would even consider marrying.
        I take that as a great compliment :o)