This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Dr.J....enjoyed your post, as always. With the exception of
de-worming, I leave the "doctoring" to the vet here. I have no desire to
do shots, floating, or the more "thorough" sheath cleaning on the
geldings, etc...that's HIS job...I have enough to do. I do consider
these appointments an investment.
    I've actually looked forward to the bi-monthly "in foal/mare care"
visits from our vet these past 9 months. Partly because he is a super
nice guy, willing to give answers to any (even silly) questions I have,
but also because he puts my mind at ease, that all is well with the
girls.

> Maybe I'm just a sentimental fool who should have been born 100 years ago
> when loyalty and a job well done meant something.

    .....Of course, then we'd have to pay you in chickens, a suckling
pig or a freshly baked pie.....maybe an invitation to dinner?    *grin*
:o)

PS....quick question Dr.J......should I leave the de-worming to the vet
here also? I use the daily wormer Strongid C 2x and paste worm every 2
months with ivermectin. Is there something a vet does that is more
effective?  Thanks! Ingrid  :o)